Consider some of these around the home items for your remedies.
- Have tums? How about other ant-acids just laying around? How about mashing them up, adding water to make them into a paste and then putting them on bug bites. You will be surprised at how they can take the itch and swelling right down.
- Use your mouth wash (with alcohol) to prevent athletes foot and other conditions. You just have to swab the bottom of your feet and don't forget in between the toes after you shower to keep away that foot fungus that has everyone not wanting to shower at the gym.
- Baking soda can do so much for you such as keeping things clean, removing unwanted smells or whitening teeth but did you know that it can also calm irritated skin. If you have a rash, hives, chicken pox or anything else that might pop up – put some baking soda in a hot bath and soak.
- Everyone has probably heard of tea tree oil for skin, but did you know that it can also be good for hair and scalp treatments as well. This is because if you have dandruff (dry scalp) you're able to clear it right up with some drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo.
- Prevent gum disease with what? Yogurt, that is right. If you eat yogurt every day, once a day you can prevent gum disease from happening. This is always something good to know. It is also good for your digestive health.